December 26, 2010

It's not easy being green

I totally like participating in SL Hunts. I am wickedly obsessive about finding the little item and searching clues. I adore finding new places to shop and explore. I have become more selective which hunts I do. A lot are full of junk (no offense) and I rarely pay for hunt items. Before assuming I am a cheap wad, I spend my fair share of lindens. I like to shop. A lot. However when I fork over the lindens I do so because I adore the item not for some random mystery prize (Gatcha addict so those are exempt from rant).  I found some of my favourite stores (Acid & Mala Creations for example) and have met some really awesome people while hunting.

The Twisted Hunt is where I found the green outfit. I have always been attracted to the dark and twisted. I started reading Stephen King when I was 8 years old. There is something really comforting in knowing there is way way worse out there. Maybe that is why I am always so nice and cheerful. The dark and twisted in SL is wicked. I love exploring haunted asylums, graveyards and other spooky things creative people conjure up. Even one of my best friends is a vampire.

Though my green outfit is not really twisted. I tend to be cute and cuddley, rather than the twisted and hard. I searched my The Twisted Hunt, first to look for the perfect thing for week 8 of the 52 Week Color Challenge. If you look closely even my hair has some streaks of green :) Okies i am off to find some spooky spot to scare the heebies out of myself! Coming?

52 Week Color Challenge Week 8 - Green


Hair:  * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Hair Fair 2010 ~ Goodie Bag!
Outfit (included boots not shown): *DD* Twisted Hunt - Absynthe Adorea

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

<333

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)