December 13, 2010

Well Hi There

I am totally having an insane week, so this installment of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge is so totally late.

However last night I was feeling creative, totally stumbled upon this outfit, fell in love with it, tp'd to what is now an unknown sim (damn you wine for making me forget where I was!) and took some wicked fun shots. The sim is a steampunk location. That is the only thing I remember. Awful. Bad wine drinking teara bad. 
Sepia - 52 Weeks of Color Challenge


Hair: >TRUTH< Tamina -  dark browns
Eyes : Poetic Colors Eyes - summer wheat - special hunt freebie
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Alley Cat - Earth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)