December 01, 2010

Week 4 -- Plum

I was in post-emotional-turmoil-processing time last night, so eventually I escaped the madness and went exploring on my own. I am an odd cookie at times. I have always enjoyed having alone time in massive virtual worlds. One of my closest friends always ribs me about that. I log in and hope not to talk to anyone. Or I attend an event then sneak off to explore on my own. I have met some really wicked people just hanging out on beautiful sims.

I have been seeking the perfect location for this week's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, as well as the perfect look. I was glad I took a peak at the Flickr Group, I spotted someone else in the outfit I had chosen. Not that everyone doesn't wear it in their way, I just wanted to be unique.

So being in turmoil, I felt like roughing it up a little. Wanting to step beyond the feelings and just be frisky. I stumbled across an empty sim called, Mystery Man City - The Park and had so much fun! It is this like Neko playground, all city grunge with ropes to climb and pose balls to hop on and giggle! So here is me all edgey and playful and plum! I had so much fun, it is so hard to narrow down the pictures!

52 Weeks of Color: Plum
grrrr ... working out that post-emotional-turmoil ... hehe


52 Weeks of Color: Plum
I look so tough ... rawr hehe


52 Weeks of Color: Plum

Hair: Amacci Hair Michelle ~ Purple
Eyes: **Sinner's Tongue** - DDSL Gift - Doll Eyes Violet
Dress: Ducknipple ~ * Scoob - Violet :.
Shoes: *G Field*  Purple cute chunky heal
Ears & Tail: Pussycat Dolls Club ~ Violet Neko Kitty Gear
Piercings: ::Plastic Flowers:: ZP Lip Piercings
Nails: Ibizarre Nail Polish - dark violett

Poses: Diesel Works - Fight Me Set (free but like a while back)
Location: Mystery Man City - The Park - Totally able to rez there so awesome place to take shots with props!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)