December 23, 2010

Loving the Pink

This 52 Weeks of Color Challenge is so fun and so challenging! I thought ... w00t pink I have so much pink ... yeah I have soft pink not Cerise so much.. Though I have a lot of lingerie that would fit I was looking for something a little warmer. Then I remember my Ducknipple hoodies! Perfect for hanging out by the fire talking with a good friend about vicious hackers and life and love.

I hope to blog one more time before Christmas, if not...to my three readers .... Merry Christmas! I hope the new year brings you much joy and happiness.

Cerise - Week 7 of the 52 Week Color Challenge

Hair: >TRUTH< Tara (Plain) - treacle
Top: Ducknipple Slager - Pink
Skirt: [Stellar] London Skirt (2) black plaid Clothing Fair 2010 Gifts
Socks: *League* Gartered Socks -Black
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Black) (not seen)

Location: Cap Estel - natural lake park, Cap Estel (69, 186, 40)  <-- there is even a Moose there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)