December 14, 2010

She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

ahh yellow. Never a colour I actually wear. Never a colour I use to paint walls. Yet yellow is a wonderful, bright, full of energy colour. I needed some brightness in my sl world so I went to my new favourite place in SL (besides my place and hehe His). I stripped away all my worries for half an hour, explored, swam and basked in Yellow.

Temenos, a very quiet and beautiful sim is full of treasures for explorers, lovers, friends and lone wanderers. I even found Bag End! I always find something new every time I explore there.


Sadly Emjay no longer exists. I own like 80% of the label. I love the casual, fun style. The Itsy Bitsy Bikini is an Emjay.


Oh OH! So forever I have been looking for a nice, sexy tattoo. Then my search became even more frantic. I have one I adore from Huz Tattoos but I really really wanted a sexy leg tattoo. Well searching the Marketplace, helped me find V Tattoo. <squeals> The designer is super nice and has the hottest tattoos! This one called "Leafs" is one of two I could not live without. The options are endless, the designer provides so many layers and of course Viewer 2 tattoos.

Hair: Exile Anastasia/hazelnutblonde TDR Exclusive Colors
Bikini: ::EmJay:: Summer Special Bikini Fatpack
Tattoos: V Tattoo  Leafs Tattoo
Flippers: Reek - Flippers and Goggles - Hunt Gift
Location: Temenos

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

yay yellow bikini! You look great :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)