December 03, 2010

Grab the Popcorn the ZOMBIES are here!!!!

I so love love love the Popcorn Zombie hunts!!! I have taken part in all of them and had a blast doing so. There are items that I have collected that I still wear all the time. Not only that, some of my favourite designers participate.

I am usually a girly girl. Teeny tiny dresses that make my legs look like they are longer than long...but the edgy fun stuff that comes from hunting for the Zombie popcorn makes my sl heart flutter.

I haven't had time to complete the Zombie Popcorn Hunt 3 ... yet ... but I thought it would be fun to do a photoshoot of previous Zombie Popcorn goodies ... So I headed to the Zombie Forest ... was attacked by zombies and ew rats but got some fun shots.

Oh and if you are ever feeling a tad frustrated and need to let it all out, the Zombie Forest provides you with a weapon and you can totally kick some zombie butt ... hehe good for the soul I tell ya!

Zombie!

Loving the Zombie Popcorn Hunt

Skin: Fallen Style: Zombie Popcorn Hunt Gift
Hair: Exile Maggie/softframe
Eyes: Drowned  Zombie Eyes -- odd I have no idea ... Sorry!
Necklace: LouLou&Co Necklace Zombie
Heart in Hand: Olive Juice - Have my Deader Heart
Dress: .:A&M:. Red Striped w/ BLOOD  - ZombiePopcorn
Shoes: Blck/red boots - ZombiePopcorn gift from Ducknipple

Poses: ZombiePopcorn Hunt #57 Poses4Posers
ZombiePopcorn Hunt-aDORKable Poses-#33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)