January 04, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well life got busy. Both my real life then my second life. I find people are slowly discovering I actually have a blog, so I probably should you know keep it up!

I actually spent part of New Year's Eve in SL this year. I was home, it was that or watch a movie :/ I had fun with some friends AND more importantly I got to wear some party goodies!

I love love love this hair by Exile! It was sent out as a gift to subscribers and I got a ton of compliments!

Oooo I also bought new eyes! I adore Poetic Colors and guiltily have been wearing free ones, from a hunt they participated in. So I had some time on my own and took a look. I wanted a deep dark mysterious, big ole puppy dog look and I think I totally got it with these called, Night Rain.

The dress by Kyoot is to die for! So cute and so sexy! I have worn it again since! Really how can a girl go wrong for $L50 ?!?!


Out New Year's Eve

Hair: Exile New Years Gift- Nikki- New years girl
Eyes: Poetic Colors eyes by LL - night rain
Dress: Kyoot - Vodka Mini Dress (White) (FiftyLindensFriday)
Shoes: N-core PRELUDE XtremeHeel "GroupGift" (not shown just as an FYI)

Tomorrow is my Rez day. It will be 2556 days since I created teara Coral in Second Life. Seven YEARS! I am glad Tony dragged me here, even though I wasn't really ready to create another life for myself at the time.  This year has brought me so much happiness ... some of which I will talk about on my Rezz Day ... Tomorrow ... in case you forgot ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)