January 15, 2011

It feels natural

As a colour lover, exploring the colours that Luna has chosen for the 52 weeks of Color Challenge, has been so so much fun.


This week ... err last week <blushes> the colour was Sienna. The colour sienna reminds me of nature and calming, woodsy and rustic. Since my rl world is blanketed with snow, I thought I would venture out and find a snowy place to take some pictures. I stumbled upon the Buddhist Meditation and Teaching Center. Totally a nice build and matched my calm, laid back mood.

As for the clothes. As much as I adore nature it appears I do not wear much of that shade of brown. Yet when I slipped into this sexy dress by Paradisis I knew it would be perfect. Since I was trekking through the snow I grabbed my toque from Truth, boots from J's and was set to relax and enjoy nature.

52 Week Color Challenge Week 10 - Sienna

Hair: >TRUTH< Snow Kitty - espresso (Subscriber gift)
Outfit: Paradisis Streets Girl : Brown
Boots: J's Long Boots Round (Black)

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

Those Js boots are the best! Great outfit choice <3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)