January 05, 2011

It's My Rez Day :/

I feel really introspective today. It has been 7 years since I entered into Second Life for the first time. Back then it was a totally different world, crude, raw and ready to be created.

Ok scary ... here is one of the earliest photos I have ...


Second Life has come a long long way ...


Rez Day

I have come a long way ....

Rez Day

So far I have had a really quiet day. I have spent a lot of time on my own. There are so many people I wish were still here, yet I am so happy to have the Second Life that I have. I am loving this blog. I am loving being neighbors with Lukas & Sy (and the turtles when they are there). I explore with Honcho. I have my girls that I go to chats with. Cypher, Bonnie, Alisha ... all new people I am enjoying getting to know.

Of course there is Him ... the one that makes my heart skip a beat, who brings me to my kneels ...

I wonder ... will there be another 7 years to reflect on ... I am eager to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)