January 04, 2012

New Year, Old Habits

ugh. Despite my best intentions, I never made it back here to blog the rest of the year. I have been jonesing to start up but kept putting it off. So when I spotted that Luna has started her ever inspiring, most awesome challenge I knew it was the cosmos telling to create!

So for the first week Luna called for Champagne ... my inventory has very little of this fine, nondescript colour. However when I spotted my yoga tank on the floor I knew just what I would do. Two of this years goals into one. I am vowing to be more consistent with both my yoga and my creativity. Yay!

Champagne1


Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Hair: >TRUTH< Trinity -  Champagne
tattoos: LAQ ~ Freckles & Beauty marks
Top: ::P::  Yoga Tank, Beige (not available?)
Pants: [Cynful] - Eve Britches Capri - GSP Special

Pose: estetica: Shaanti - 12 yoga poses

1 comments:

Lashae Karsin said...

I love yoga!! It's so relaxing. Great photo!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)