January 21, 2012

Skates as fast as she can ...

shew ... so I took this picture like forever ago, but I just could not find the time list it! Silly!

My besets V came to an event one time with these uber groovy dollar skates and the bestest ever AO to go with them. Seriously I love them! When I spotted this week's colour challenge I knew the dollar skates would be perfect then it was only a matter of finding a Roller Dome ... hehe of course Second Life has a few! w00t!

Indigo - Week 3


Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: [e]  Changes - Blonde 07Top: Gawk! Indigo Polo Tee (short) A
Skirt: *BOOM* Verie Mini Skirt (white)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Snippet Belt -
Roller Skates & Socks: [PM] Roxy Roller Found on Marketplace here
AO for the perfect skates: :KH: Ice Skate AO with Shoes

Location of Roller Dome: Rockin Roller Rink

1 comments:

Eliza said...

Whip it, girl! Careful with those gorgeous knees though!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)