January 12, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

I was seriously so excited to find this ... Did you know there is a place called Magicland in sl?!?! It is a replica of Disneyland, totally created by true fans. Serious check it out. Great place to spend an afternoon with friends!

I was so excited to see the colour Luna chose this week was that of my namesake ... Coral ... little did I know I owned all of two things in that colour. I must pay much bigger homage to my name! Little side story, 8 years ago when I created my avie, there were a few Corals .. however since then I have only come across ONE in world. I am so seriously special! hehe and very silly.

Mmmk so week 2 and I am still a rocking it. Week 3 should be fun!

Coral ... teara Coral .. girl of mystery .. hehe

What is teara Coral wearing?
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Hair: *ARGRACE* Military Cap "Airy Long" ~ (Dark brown)
Freckles/tattoo: LAQ ~ Freckles & Beauty marks
Sweater: fri. - Heather.Cardi (FLF) (I miss FLF so much and it has been like a week)
Tank top: *GC* Plain Tank

Location: Magicland 

also wearing but not shown, my most fave belt from Pepper, comfy jeans and flats ... have you been to Disneyland? The place is gigantic and really one must dress for comfort!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)