July 29, 2011

Friday I'm in love

I just got back from a fabulous rl vacation. It was a busy, fun filled adventure that none of us will soon forget.

It was strange to be away from SL for that long (almost 3 weeks!) I logged in twice even though I had my laptop, I was just so busy it was impossible to even keep up with the fashion feeds! Alas I return to the most fabulous Friday (they are always so good! Makes Fridays even more awesome!)

Friday .. I'm in love

Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: [e] Charmed - Essentials Collection -- 50L!
Dress: Berries Inc. dahlia dress -- 50L!
Armlet: Part of the *FD* Bina Panther/Slave Set
Poses: Olive Juice- Coquette Pose Pack -- 50L!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)