July 09, 2011

It isn't called a challenge for nothing

Neon Carrot - Week 29Ok so I have fallen dreadfully behind on the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge hosted by Luna Jubilee .

And now I am about to head out on vacation in rl ...

So this is my honest attempt to catch up. I left off at Neon Carrot. Crikey. So I frantically check my inventory and I stumble upon the sweetest dress ever!




Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: >TRUTH< Becky -  dark blondes (free at the Truth District opening) 

Dress: -L`Abel- Juliette-  (was a gift forever ago)
Shoes: N-core ETERNITY XtremeHeel "Gold"

Pose: GLITTERATI POSES - Long hair 3 (free at the Truth District opening) 

1 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

cute carrot shot Teara! Don't give up and happy vacations :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)