May 09, 2011

He told me to wait for him ....

It drew dark and cold ... yet still he did not come for me ...

Olive- Week 27


Olive Close up - Week 27


This week for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, we were to dress in "Olive". Since I have been exploring my inventory every week for these colours I was determined to find something, Olive to use.


At least next week will be easier in some ways .... PINK!!! I may have too much to choose from :)






Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ jolie ] - [for japan]
Hair: [ 69 ] OLIVIA 03 - Sandy Blonde Collection
Top: PARADISIS - Lucky Gift - The Student Top Green
Skirt: Allure Mirror - Skirts (group gift)
Socks: *League* Gartered Socks -Black
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Black) (not seen)
Tattoo: <porcupine love> make believe tattoo.
Location: BrazyVille (Mature)

4 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw Teara lovely pics.. don't be sad...
LOL I see I won't be the only one with too much Pink :P

Mayala Loon said...

very cute choice again ;-)

and I'm rather in trouble ... having hardly anything pink ... but I got gimp to get me some ... lol
*hugs*

Rudhmellowen said...

awwww his loss, you in this outfit is hot hehe, love the look

Anonymous said...

That bad boy making you wait and wait and not coming for you. Btw, LOVE your outfit!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)