May 02, 2011

And the thunder rolled, as the lighting striked

I love a good thunder storm in rl, so when I rezzed into the Woods of Whimsy and felt the vibrations of a good storm, I was instantly in love. I took this picture for Week 25 of my 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, early last week, yet I just could not find the time to blog it. I had been in the mood to explore and "Periwinkle" just didn't seem right, yet I fell in love with the picture. The Woods of Whimsy are amazing, in fact I got called away before I was able to explore the sim entirely. Be sure to check it out :)

Lighting Strikes - Week Twenty-Five: Periwinkle

Skin:: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: >TRUTH< Tegan -  black & whites
Dress: Doppelganger Inc. - Polly Dress Light Blue 50L Friday

Location: Woods of Whimsy (I found this will lurking at this blog --> http://honour-mcmillan.blogspot.com <-- always awesome inspiration for exploring to be found!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)