May 02, 2011

Hey Mr Tangerine Man

For weeks I have been trying to work on my little sacred place in SL and for weeks I get distracted by beach parties, rez day parties, cute boys and awesome friends. So this morning, I got all comfy, wearing my fave Bears PJ's (go Bears!) and started working on it a little, when I realized ... WAIT! I am wearing Tangerine!!!!! SCORE!  I am in awe that we have been at the 52 week color challenge for 26 weeks!! I am so grateful for the weekly inspiration. I adore taking photos and blogging but it is easy not to. And though I am not hard c0re, I feel part of the sl blogging community, hehe a small part anyway.

Did not get much done around the place, but I look cute and I am not late for the blogging challenge!

Week Twenty-Six: Tangerine


Skin:: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: >TRUTH<  Tara -  dark browns
Top: ::EmJay:: Tank Top Tanergine! <--EmJay is BACK! Swoons!
Panties: JANE - Plaid Hipters - melon -- Free!
Shoes: N-core ETERNITY XtremeHeel "Gold" BOXED

3 comments:

Mayala Loon said...

cute pic ... and yep ... it's fun to be a tiny part of the huge blogger community ... especially with this colour challenge ;-)

Laura18 Streeter said...

Yay! always nice to have more excited blogger girls the 52 weeks is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Helps when one of your fave things is the color of the week...and always nice to be part of a community :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)