June 01, 2011

Naval Gazing & Being Pink

I am in awe that it is June. The last time I looked up from my naval gazing it was like early May :/ Along the way, I forgot to do what I love in Second Life. I got so wrapped up in my thoughts, my losses and activities, I haven't taken a snapshot in weeks. Weeks. Back to what I enjoy.

So pink. Some girls love it. Some girls don't. I hated it growing up. Hated. Then I embraced my inner pink, and now enjoy the colour in moderation. This dress by A&M is one of my favourite itty bitty cute pink dress in my inventory so I had to share it as my pink for Week 28 of the 52 Week Color Challenge hosted by Luna.

Pink - Week 28

Skin:: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: >TRUTH< Hazel - Mocha
Dress: .:Acid & Mala Creations:. Polka dots - Mini Dress - Pink
Tattoo: V Tattoo - Celtic Flowers Tattoo
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: ZOMBIE :: (old hunt gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)