April 10, 2011

B is Banana B-A-N-A-N-A

I totally was prepared for last week's Colour Challenge, I took the photo and even had the credits done. Somehow I just could never find the time to pull it all together to finish the post. I even have this week's colour Asparagus done, however I will not be surprised if it takes me a while to post it. 


So Banana Mania .. at first I was so sure I would not have anything that would work, then I slipped into this super sexy, comfy wool sweater dress by Paradisis (one of my fave shops!) and it was perfect for week 22 of the 52 week color challenge. Be sure to check out Luna and her 52 Week Color Challenge :)







B is for Banana B-A-N-A-N-A
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ jolie ] - [for japan]
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lamar Hair Style -Black Set-
PARADISIS Sugar - soft cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)