April 15, 2011

Wicked Tiny Digits

When I first read Strawberry Singh's post, I was totally curious what other's were doing with their avies. What I have enjoyed the most is that everyone is so unique and different.

My digits have evolved over time, though I have always been relatively short compared to most. I enjoy being petite and curvy. Though there are some clothes that never quite shrink far enough for my shape, I am happy with it. If only it were this easy to be comfortable in our RL skin, eh?

teara's digits

Hair: Exile Luka/blackcherry
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Outfit: *FS* Bath Girl (red)
Tattoo:[GLUE INK] ~*Bad Kitty*~ Tattoo

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

You pull off petite and curvy beautifully. <3

Rudhmellowen said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog post Teara... so petite and feminine I wanna keep you like an awesome little dolly hehe... My RL is nothing like my Rudh body but to be honest I'm happy as I am in RL... on the fat side but who cares, I'm healthy and have a man that loves me!!! Life is way too short to worry about trivial things isn't it?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)