April 15, 2011

Where the streets have no name

I have a serious crush on this Truth Hair. I have been craving something dark, something grungy and edgy. I want to feel that rush of adrenalin of danger lurking nearby. Eggplant is week 24, of the 52 Week Color Challenge, hosted by Luna Jubilee.

Week Twenty-Four: Eggplant

Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Smokey
Hair: >TRUTH< BabyDoll -  black & whites
Outfit: *Linc* Petite Eggplant

(I am so so so sorry I do not know what necklace I had on that night! I was interrupted before I could take down what I was wearing so I had to go back and recreate. If I come across it I will post it. Just my inventory although organized is a little overwhelming)

3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Love the darkness of the photo but the highlight of the colour on the dress... its cute!

Anonymous said...

You are smokin' in that eggplant! Killer look!

Laila Laperriere said...

Sexy pic! Your inventory is organized? ~sighs~ I dont think I can remember the last time mine was organized..lol, its pretty scary in my closet. I say...great job on an organized inventory!!! =)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)