March 27, 2011

Rockabilly Blue

Somedays I find trouble without even looking for it <blushes>. I was totally looking for a good ole diner,  instead I found myself in a tattoo shop in a seedy area of town. Seriously I passed a guy peeing in front of the shop! Ewness! After bypassing weird guy, I went in to check out the tattoo shop ...

All calm before ...

Calm before the tattoo

Not so calm once the needle starts piercing my skin ... OW!

Ow!

Keep posted ... next time I will show you the tattoo :)


Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ jolie ] - [for japan]
Hair:  >TRUTHTara -  dark browns
Shoes: Slink Whitney Boots White
Dress: ..::Beauty Killer::.. Rockabilly Polka Dress - Bright Blue <I cannot remember if this was MM of Lucky Chair ... it is soooo cute!>

Pose: Kyoot Poses - A Language He Knows Pose Pack
Location: Vincolati - Bella Luna

Playing catch up Week 20 - Sky Blue - Luna's 52 Week Color Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)