March 07, 2011

The ShowGirl with a Heart

The Showgirl with a Heart

I had so much fun with this contest! I have admired !dM for like ever. I thought I had some of the designs, but what I had was pretty limited so I went back to the store and browsed forever totally could not make up my mind.

I adore the !dM Queen outfit that came out around Valentine's Day so I decided to mix that with !dM Darlin Valentine ... I loved the mysterious look that came out of it. Like she is hiding in plain sight for her lover to capture her.

Worn:
!dM Darlin' Valentine - sequinsMask w/tiaraFeathers **WHITE**
!dM Darlin' Valentine - FeatherFan - left
!dM Darlin' Valentine - gloveOrnament - right
!dM Darlin' Valentine - gloveOrnament - left
!dM Darlin' Valentine - netStraps
(*chanimations - "Queen of Hearts" redRose
!dM Queen - hearts **PALE** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
!dM Queen - corset/B w/belt**
!dM Queen - corset/A*
!dM Darlin' Valentine - featherWheel - pelvis
!dM Queen - heartPasties (chest)
!dM Queen - satinPanties*


Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: V2 Coffee - Frost EB2 CL1 FR
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Amna Hair Style/Espresso
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - night rain - large
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Pinup (Black Patent Python)
Stockings: Alice Black Stockings by INSOLENCE
Collar: .oOXA CollarsOo. Bina Collar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)