March 27, 2011

White Sand

I so totally enjoy spending an evening, dressing up, taking photos at an amazing location. I get so lost in the moment. Friends IM and I talk but I am still so consumed by the water, the sand and the pictures ...

I have fallen dreadfully behind on the 52 Week Color challenge. So I decided I would work my way backward. Week 21 is White. I just finished reading the three books in the Inheritance Cycle, so went to search fairy, stumbling upon Elven  Forest. I am so going to have to return and explore more! The sim is gorgeous!

White -- Week 21

White Sands

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ jolie ] - [for japan]
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Amna Hair Style -Black Set-
Dress: aDIVA Couture Catrina is going casual today ! White (rumor has it the store is still open)

3 comments:

Mayala Loon said...

beautiful pics with a wonderful outfit :-)

Laila Laperriere said...

I love this skin on you!!

Rudhmellowen said...

SO PRETTY!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)