November 07, 2010

Upon Returning

Ever since I returned to Second Life earlier this year, I have wanted to start a blog. I have experience writing blogs and it seemed like a good way to connect my creative exploration with Second Life.

So it has been a while and I am finally getting around to starting this. I am not sure if it is something I will write for mass consumption or merely journalling. Either way I want to chronicle the second life I am living. I want a connection. I want to be forced to be more creative, rather than passively exist.

I recently set up a Flickr account that will co-exist with this. I want to buff up my sl photography skills. I have a long list of wants in my SL. With any luck, writing will assist me in reaching those goals.

Tonight I went exploring and stumbled into the Spencer Museum of Art Sim. Totally a fun place to explore, next time I am snagging a friend or two to join me.

Upon arriving on the sim, I discovered a sign that stated "Falling Parts, Click Sign to receive Noggin Protector". Never one to dismiss the need for safety gear, I donned my petrovsky noggin protector helmet v3, as well as the two henrycopter attachments and I was on my way.


Chilling

This chair was cool. Boing'd all over :)

Taking a Break

Me sitting on a tongue ... yes a tongue.

Walking the Tight Rope

Later in the night I did drag a friend back over to the sim and we had a blast! Definitely more fun with an exploring pal!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Spencer%20Art%20Museum/56/36/21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)