November 17, 2010

The Bandwagon

 I am still getting the hang of this blogging my second life gig, however I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, hosted by Luna Jubilee. Not only is it great inspiration every week, I will get out there in the community too. So I am a week late :/ However this is catch up and I will be sure to be able to keep up after this ... I hope!

The first week the color was Grey ... I love grey! The colour of a cloudy day, mist and so beautiful.

52 Weeks of Color: Grey


52 Weeks of Color: Grey

Hair: Exile Claudia/greystone
Outfit: Sn@tch Meadow
Poses: my AO - Akeyo

Location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wicked%20Destiny/85/143/23

This week the colour is Blue. I struggled with blue. It is practically non-existent in my vast inventory, so I went with something a tad silly and fun.

52 Weeks of Color: Blue



52 Weeks of Color: Blue

Hair:Amacci Hair ~ Adena Midnight Blue
Outfit: Reek - Sovay Boardshorts - Brown/Blue
Flippers: Reek - Flippers and Goggles set - Hunt Gift
Sunglasses:Artilleri/greta sunglasses *nautical blue

Location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wicked%20Destiny/85/143/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010-2011 Wicked Tiny Freckles
All graphics are property of teara Coral uless otherwise stated. Thank you :)